Church Recorders are Arts Society volunteers who make records of the contents of our national churches, thereby promoting the recognition and preservation of the rich artistic heritage to be found in places of worship of all religions. Church recording is a fascinating occupation providing those involved with an increasing awareness and understanding of Church furnishings, both of their religious use and of their artistic provenance. There is also an opportunity for those interested to delve into all sorts of archive material.
More than 1,600 Church Records have been completed nationally.
Church Recording in Wyvern
- Abingdon DFAS - St Nicolas, Abingdon
- Buckingham DFAS - St Mary the Virgin, Padbury
- North Buckinghamshire DFAS - St Michael, Lavendon
- Oxford DFAS - St Mary's, Garsington
- Wantage DFAS - St Augustine of Canterbury, East Hendred
- Wokingham DFAS - St James', Finchampstead
For further infornation please email the Church Recorders Representative at ChurchRec@nadfaswyvernarea.org.uk