Since 1973, Arts Society Young Arts has provided exciting opportunities for children and young people to expand their horizons through their involvement in creative arts activities.
We aim to inspire young people with a lasting enthusiasm for the arts and an awareness of our arts heritage and its conservation. Our vision is equality of opportunity for all to learn through participation in the arts. Many children may never have experienced the excitement and educational stimulus that a visit to a museum, or learning from an artist in residence at a school, or working with a skilled craftsman can provide.
Young Arts is very popular in our Area, as the list below demonstrates.
Young Arts Projects in Wyvern
- Newbury - Watermill Young Arts Project
- Oxford - Young Arts Award for Sixth Form Students and supporting projects in primary schools
- Cotswold - Heritage Photocall, a competition for students
- Goring - Annual arts week at Geoffrey Field Junior school in Reading
- Wantage - Painting in oils at King Alfred's Academy - click here for photographs
For further infornation please email the Young Arts Representative at YoungArts@nadfaswyvernarea.org.uk