Since 1973, Arts Society Young Arts has provided exciting opportunities for children and young people to expand their horizons through their involvement in creative arts activities.
We aim to inspire young people with a lasting enthusiasm for the arts and an awareness of our arts heritage and its conservation. Our vision is equality of opportunity for all to learn through participation in the arts. Many children may never have experienced the excitement and educational stimulus that a visit to a museum, or learning from an artist in residence at a school, or working with a skilled craftsman can provide.
Young Arts is very popular in our Area, as the list below demonstrates.
Young Arts Projects in Wyvern
- Newbury DFAS - Watermill Young Arts Project
- Oxford DFAS - Young Arts Award for Sixth Form Students and supporting projects in primary schools
- Cotswold DFAS - Heritage Photocall, a competition for students
- Goring DFAS - Annual arts week at Geoffrey Field Junior school in Reading
- Wantage DFAS - Artist in Residence at King Alfred's Academy - click here for photographs
For further infornation please email the Young Arts Representative at YoungArts@nadfaswyvernarea.org.uk